I like to make Noiz
I fancy creative business endevours
MY BUSINESSES INCLUDE:
My life's work is creating, managing and solving music for media companies and recording artists.
My passion is working with amazingly creative people of the highest caliber. My goal was and is to create a powerful community of operators with zero degrees of separation within the entertainment industry. See: #noizsociety, #bompopradio, #bompoptv
In this 20+ year entrepreneurial pursuit, I have built creative companies from scratch, launched proprietary technologies, ruffled the feathers of the institution by wedging in on their coveted work and I am proud to have helped drive millions of dollars into the pockets of indie music makers.
My radio show and web series are both endeavors I am very passionate about. I am humbled and honored to spend time with so many amazing talented people and learn something new overtime I do.
That said, I still don't know what i am going to do when I grow up.
- Listed in the top 1% "most prolific" music producers, composers on IMDB
- Composed themes for over 25 TV Network channels (Starz, Encore, Time Warner, ESPN, Root Sports, Rogers TV...)
- Composed & managed music for hundreds of TV shows (Academy Awards, Black Sails, So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol, Sing Off, Best Dance Crew, MTV Music Awards...)
- Aria nominated (Best Album 2016 - The Living End - Keep On Running). As Co-Writer, Producer
- Winner of Best Original Theme Score (Encore Networks) - HMMA's 2014
- YouTube Gold & Silver award winner / over 3 billion collective views on YouTube...
- Production Music Association - Mark Award Winner (Best Hip Hop Record)
- Host of BompopTV / BompopRadio (Celebrity based music industry talk show in support of Indie artists).
- TV Producer, Creative Director for Badanamu Cadets (#1 animated early learning animated TV series)
- Co-Host of 2016, 2017 Hollywood Music in Media Awards